ISB membership is annual, renewable in January of each year. If you join or renew your membership at any time during the year, you will become a member for that year and you will receive all journal issues, including back issues, for the current volume. Renewal advice is sent to Members each December, at which time the fees for the following year are posted.
Membership dues and journal subscription fees can now be paid by secure online credit card transaction.
Follow this link for Registrations and Renewal.
Please note, if you are renewing membership, we require you to be financially up to date with the previous two years' membership. In this case select arrear years' membership to complete your record.
Type of Members:
- Full Members, receives full benefits of membership.
- Student Members, must be a full time student in an academic program related to Biomechanics.
- Emeritus Member, must be retired, due to age or illness, from professional employment in Biomechanics, and to have been an active member of the Society for at least ten years.
- Honorary Members, shall be a restricted number of individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the International Society of Biomechanics and to the field of biomechanics.
Membership Benefits provides online access to:
- Eligible for applicable ISB Awards
- Member Directory
- Past ISB Congress Proceedings (currently go back to 2001)
- Latest Newsletter and ISBNow
- Data Resources
- Software Resources
Important things to note about membership renewal
- Arrears for up to two years prior must be paid to renew membership.
- All amounts are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Once logged in, you will also be able to:
- Edit your profile and preferences
- View past purchases
- Edit your login username and password