Join the ISB / Renew your Membership
ISB membership is annual, renewable in January of each year. If you join or renew your membership at any time during the year, you will become a member for that year and you will receive all journal issues, including back issues, for the current volume. Renewal advice is sent to Members each December, at which time the fees for the following year are posted.
Membership dues and journal subscription fees can now be paid by secure online credit card transaction.
then login and select and purchase membership and any journal subscriptions.
login and select and purchase the next year's membership and journal subscriptions.
Arrears. Renewing members are required you to be financially up to date with the previous two years' membership. In this case select arrear years' membership to complete your record.
Membership benefits include:
- Applicable ISB Awards
- Member rate journal subscriptions
- Member rate entry to ISB Congress
- Participation in ISB Mentoring program
- Participation in ISB Economically Developing Countries program
- Voting in ISB council elections
Access to online materials:
- Member Directory that is searchable
- Member World Map that is searchable
- Past ISB Congress Proceedings (currently go back to 2001)
- Latest Newsletter: ISBNow
- Data Resources
- Software Resources
Inclusion in the ISB social network:
- ISB Facebook
- ISB Student Facebook
- ISB LinkedIn
- ISB Twitter
- ISB YouTube
Type of Members:
- Full Members, receives full benefits of membership.
- Student Members, must be a full time student in an academic program related to Biomechanics.
- Emeritus Member, must be retired, due to age or illness, from professional employment in Biomechanics, and to have been an active member of the Society for at least ten years.
- Honorary Members, shall be a restricted number of individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the International Society of Biomechanics and to the field of biomechanics.
- EDC Membership eligibility is limited to people whose main affiliation is with an institution in the low or medium HDI categories from this table hdi_table_2015.xlsx.
- All amounts are in Australian dollars (AUD).
Once logged in, you will also be able to:
- Edit your profile and preferences
- View past purchases
- Edit your login username and password