Hello and Welcome to the ISB student section!
The student section is devoted to providing students with information and resources that may be helpful during your studies. As a student member of the ISB you are able to apply for ISB funded grants and awards, participate in mentor opportunities, become a member of the ISB student members Facebook group and have access to the online forms and discussions available on this page. The Student Welcome Letter outlines the different resources provided by the ISB for its student members (click here). Below are links to some of the resources available to ISB members that may help you with your studies.
Links within the ISB website:
- ISB Student Grants
- Other Grants Especially for Students
- Mentoring Program
- Online Tutorials and Lectures
- ISB Congress proceedings
- Membership directory to search for biomechanics labs and researchers
- Membership world map showing locations of members, their labs and areas of research
- Job postings
- ISB STUDENT FACEBOOK GROUP - the ISB is on Facebook! Click here to join the Facebook group for ISB student members.
- BIOMCH-L - The forum for all biomechanics (Jobs, Conferences, Technical Discussions...)
If you have any contributions or suggestions for future sections, please contact: